About the Firm
Tenacious Law Firm Fights for Clients in Auto Accident, Family Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, and Civil Litigation
Hilo lawyers leverage years of experience to protect clients’ rights
When legal trouble strikes, there’s no substitute for the counsel of skilled, experienced lawyers who’ve had success in cases like yours. Contentious divorces, complicated adoptions or uncertain paternity inquiries are fraught with legal uncertainties. If you need help defending criminal charges or seeking accountability for personal injuries or other civil matters, you want an established law firm to represent your interests. At the Law Offices of Brian J. DeLima, in Hilo, we battle tirelessly to get you the best possible outcome in your car accident, family law, personal injury, criminal defense, or civil case. As established litigators, we draw on extensive trial experience, offering our clients throughout the Big Island an advantage in settlement negotiations. In all of these matters, you can count on us to fight tenaciously to secure a favorable outcome under the facts of your case.
Reputation, responsiveness and results make a difference for our clients
When you face any legal matter, finding a lawyer you can trust and depend on is important. Clients choose the Law Offices of Brian J. DeLima for many reasons, most notably our:
- Established record — When pursuing legal remedies, you want to entrust your case to an experienced professional who has prevailed in cases like yours. Our attorneys combine years of practice in achieving favorable results for our clients.
- Depth of knowledge — Your lawyer’s command of the relevant law and knowledge of the local court systems is essential to achieving a favorable outcome. For more than 35 years, Brian DeLima has been admitted to practice law in the state of Hawaii by the Hawaii and U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii, and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
- Compassionate communication — While we fight for justice, we understand that an essential part of representing you is listening to your concerns and easing your stress. At our firm, we respond with empathy and concern, communicating about the law and legal strategies so that you always understand what is happening in your case.
When you hire us, you can count on us to tenaciously battle for your rights, with targeted strategies and the knowledge and heart needed to win.
Areas of Practice
Established practitioners fight for clients' rights
We devote our practice to helping clients on the Big Island achieve their goals in a variety of legal areas:
- Car accidents — Car accidents can inflict enormous personal injury and property damage, but Hawaii’s no-fault insurance laws can be hard to understand without a skilled legal adviser. Our experienced litigators have helped clients obtain full compensation in car accident claims throughout Hawaii.
- Family law — Few areas of the law impact your personal life more than family law. When facing divorce, child custody, adoption, paternity claims or other proceedings, you want a skilled, compassionate lawyer. Our well-established family law attorneys vigorously fight to protect your rights and the rights of loved ones while providing emotional support throughout your case.
- Personal injury — If you have suffered a personal injury through another type of vehicle accident, such as a motorcycle, truck, or pedestrian accident, our firm works to hold the negligent party responsible for your damages.
- Criminal defense — Facing criminal charges is no small matter. The experience is frightening, with potentially serious consequences. No matter the charge, you need a tough and tenacious criminal defense attorney doing battle on your behalf.
- Civil litigation — If your constitutional, personal or business rights have been violated, you have a right to bring a civil action in state or federal court. The lawyers at the Law Office of Brian J. DeLima represent clients in civil litigation involving torts, contract disputes, and other matters.
In all of these areas, we have the skill and determination to fight for you or your business with the full force of our more than three decades of combined experience.
Contact experienced Hilo attorneys for a free consultation
If you’re facing a family law, personal injury, criminal defense or civil litigation matter on the Big Island, the Law Offices of Brian J. DeLima is ready to help. We have a track record of success in all of these areas, and that background offers our clients a distinct advantage. To learn how we can help, call our firm at 833-664-6245 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation.